Facial aesthetics treatments are a safe and effective alternative to cosmetic surgery with no recovery period involved. Here at Fresh our team are vastly experienced in carry out Botox, dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle procedures and can accentuate your natural features whilst making you look younger.
- Eliminate winkles and look like a younger version of you – perhaps you have made some poor lifestyle choices that have sped up the ageing process and your facial features are suffering. Botox and dermal fillers can help eradicate wrinkles and deep lines, targeting the areas of your face that you would like to treat – it’s bespoke.
- Benefit from a knowledgeable and friendly team – Clinical director Marcus Spry has extensive experience in performing facial aesthetics treatments, so you’re in safe and reliable hands. We pride ourselves on making patients feel welcome and if you have any anxieties or worries, please do not hesitate to vocalise them to our practitioners.
- Predictable results – As mentioned above, there is no recovery time with facial aesthetics treatments, unlike in the case of cosmetic surgery, which can also produce very unpredictable results. Simply undergo your treatment in less than 30 minutes and leave the practice, immediately returning to your daily activities.
- Create a foundation for subsequent treatments – many patients choose to continue with facial aesthetics treatments as the results please them greatly. Once you have had Botox or dermal fillers a couple of times, the subsequent treatments will last longer. An investment into your future.
- Improve your self esteem – if you’re feeling a little bit self conscious about growing older or about the consequences of some poor lifestyle choices you may have made, facial aesthetics treatments can help keep these at bay and make you feel confident about your appearance again. Everyone should feel great in their skin!
If you would like more information about facial aesthetics treatments at Fresh Dental, please do not hesitate to contact us.