In our younger years, our skin has an abundant supply of a substance called hyaluronic acid, which is responsible for its elasticity and youthful appearance. As we begin to age, our skin starts losing hyaluronic acid, naturally losing its volume and causing wrinkles to occur. Dermal fillers replace the stock of hyaluronic acid to your skin, rehydrating it and improving definition.
– Minimally-invasive treatment – treatment is straightforward and you can resume your normal activities the minute you walk out of the practice.
– Short treatment time – dermal fillers take a maximum of 30 minutes to administer, so you could even make an appointment with us during your lunch break!
– Predictable results – cosmetic surgery is the alternative way to a more youthful-looking face, but with the countless horror stories out there is it really worth the risk? As dermal fillers are simply restoring your features by applying a natural substance found in the body, you can be sure of the results – you’ll be looking at the younger version of you in the mirror post-treatment!
– Can be used to target a number of areas – a versatile treatment, dermal fillers can be used to treat mouth lines, lipstick lines, tear troughs, crow’s feet and more, as well as add volume to areas of the face.
– Lay a foundation for subsequent treatments to last longer – the effects of dermal fillers can be prolonged with subsequent and regular treatment. Treatment generally lasts up to 6 months, but can last longer once you have had a few treatment sessions.
– Increase your confidence – the onset of wrinkles and lines can leave you feeling a little under confident. Dermal fillers can help restore your younger feature, giving you back your mojo and improving your general wellbeing.
If you would like more information about dermal fillers and other facial aesthetics treatments at Fresh, please contact us today and we can arrange a consultation for you.