Lip fillers and Botox are non-surgical cosmetic procedures that are safe and effective – if carried out by a professional. When seeking these type of treatments, it is paramount that they are performed by a reputable and experienced specialist.
More on Botox….
Like many products, Botox (or botulinum toxin injections), are prescription-only for a reason and beauty therapists do not have the necessary knowledge to guarantee that your treatment will yield the results you need or that it will be carried out safely. With this in mind, it’s important to do your research beforehand. Here at Fresh Dental our specialists are fully qualified to perform such a treatment.
Botox injections generally take a maximum of 20 – 30 minutes, with results showing after a mere 4 days. These injections are a very simple procedure and there is no need to remain at the practice after you have completed treatment.
Popular reasons for having Botox are:
- Botox can eliminate your frown lines, crow’s feet and wrinkles, preventing them from deepening.
- It’s a fairly long-term solution to ageing, lasting up to 6 months.
- The side effects are minimal.
- They enhance your natural beauty rather than change your features.
- They smooth out
- Get your confidence back.
It is essential to have these type of cosmetic treatments carried out by a professional who has a detailed understanding of your facial anatomy. DIY methods can leave irrevocable harm and not only leave you with damage in the area you’re looking to alter, but other areas of your face. If performed at home or by an under-qualified beauty therapist, Botox and fillers can expose you to an allergic reaction.
More on lip fillers…..
Lip fillers are becoming increasingly popular each year, with patients seeking treatment for several common reasons. These include:
- Natural ageing & sun exposure – over your lifetime your lips work hard, constantly moving and also becoming exposed to sunlight, causing the elastic framework and collagen (the main structural protein found in your skin) in your lips to reduce. This causes your lips to droop and become less defined which is where fillers can help – smoothening out the lines, wrinkles and folds in your skin, to give a more youthful-looking and rejuvenated appearance.
- To remove smokers’ lines.
- Many are unhappy with the natural appearance of their lips and use lip fillers to give more volume.
The fillers we use here at Fresh Dental are a type of gel called Restylane, which is completely safe, highly effective and natural-looking. This gel can also be used to enhance other areas of the face.
If you would like further advice on Botox and Dermal Fillers, please do not hesitate to contact us.