When it comes to orthodontic treatment, many adult patients are put off by the long treatment time of 24 plus months. Fixed cosmetic braces offer a short-term solution for mild to moderate orthodontic issues such as spacing and misaligned teeth.
What are the benefits of fixed cosmetic braces (Cfast)?
- Faster treatment – fixed cosmetic treatment can take as little as 6 months to correct mild to moderate complications with teeth known as the ‘social six’ – these are the teeth that are visible to others when you smile.
- Comfortable treatment – you might think that a fast-acting treatment will be uncomfortable because the pressure applied is more intense in order for the fast results to be achieved. This is a myth – fixed cosmetic braces apply gentle pressure to tackle misaligned, widely spaced or crowded teeth.
- Aesthetic treatment – Cfast braces are designed to be subtle and in keeping with your smile. The brackets are clear-coloured and the wires are extremely fine and therefore go relatively unnoticed by others.
- Simplicity – Treatment is very straightforward – once your orthodontist here at Fresh has fitted your braces, all you need to do is ensure that they are clean throughout the treatment period and attend regular check-ups so we can track your progress.
- Look your best for a forthcoming occasion at short notice – Maybe you’ve just been invited to a friend’s wedding and you want to look your best for the big day? Cfast braces are a quick-fix solution but there’s no compromise on quality if you want a winning smile for a special day.
- Path to a healthier smile – Having unnatural gaps in your smile can be a complication when it comes to maintaining good oral hygiene as food particles are allowed to build up in-between these gaps and can be difficult to remove. Cfast braces can help realign your teeth to a healthy position and make them easier to clean.
How can I look after my teeth with fixed braces?
We can supply you with an interdental toothbrush which reaches the corners of your mouth that braces make difficult to clean. Brushing and flossing will be more challenging with fixed braces so you may have to spend a little extra time looking after your teeth but with the comfort of knowing that the treatment period is very short.
If you would like more information about how fixed cosmetic braces (Cfast) braces can benefit you, please do not hesitate to contact us here in Maidstone.