Here at Fresh Dental, we offer Smile Consultations and makeovers, a treatment that encompasses one or more cosmetic or restorative procedures, to help you rejuvenate your smile.
- Dental crowns
- Inlays and onlays
- Implant restorations and placements
- Replacing discoloured filings (front teeth).
- Whiten teeth to a more natural shade.
- Straightening crooked teeth using orthodontic treatment such as Invisalign.
- Re-contouring your teeth.
- Dealing with crowded or mis-spaced teeth.
- Porcelain or resin veneers to change the alignment and shape of your teeth.
- Tooth-coloured fillings as opposed to silver fillings as a more aesthetic alternative.
- Porcelain or resin inlays.
- Replacing missing teeth with implants of bridges.
- Remove stained fracture lines from your tooth enamel.
- Restore chipped teeth.
Some of the treatments in each list are the same. Restorative procedures can be amended or double up to become classed as ‘cosmetic’ treatments. For example, fillings are classed as ‘restorative’ however, tooth-coloured fillings are a ‘cosmetic’ procedure as they focus on fitting in with your natural appearance.
Q. How long does a smile makeover take?
A. This varies from patient to patient and depends on which treatments you choose to undergo. If you have chosen one or two treatment types, your makeover may only take one or two visits, though some procedures such as dental implants take a little longer, as the implant needs time to fuse with your jawbone.
Q. What are the benefits of a smile makeover?
A. Each treatment has its own benefits and so does a smile makeover as a whole. As it is tailored to you, each treatment will revolve the structure of your teeth, for example if you’ve chosen to have your teeth whitened, the trays will be made for your teeth only.
– improve your self confidence and wellbeing.
– improve your oral health and your overall health.
– revive your desire to smile again.
Q. What is the difference between restorative procedures and cosmetic procedures?
A. Restorative dental procedures focus on replacing and repairing damaged teeth, amending the function of your teeth. Cosmetic dentistry focuses the position, alignment, size and shape of your teeth and gum and includes procedures such as porcelain veneers, gum contouring, teeth whitening and Invisalign.
Q. Are there treatments that function both as restorative and cosmetic? Some procedures go hand in hand to offer reparation and aesthetics such as teeth whitening and porcelain crowns, dental implants and porcelain veneers.
Q. Is a smile makeover expensive?
A. This depends on the treatments that you select. More complex treatment that require several visits will cost more than straightforward walk-in walk out on the same day procedures.
If you would like to arrange a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us.