The concept of ‘smile makeover’ is one that we receive much curiosity over here at Fresh Dental.
A Smile makeover encompasses several different treatments, all centred around rejuvenating and accentuating your smile, though the process is different for each patient. Some of treatments included as part of this process is:
- Crowns/cracked or chipped teeth. These are also used for teeth that require straightening due to damage as a result of root anal treatment or a filling.
- Orthodontic work to align crowded teeth.
- Correct a ‘gummy smile’ by treating crooked or overlapping teeth.
- Tooth whitening.
- Implants to replace missing teeth – missing teeth can be the source of insecurity for many. Dental implants can be used to replace a single tooth or several missing teeth. Missing teeth can also affect your bite which can become uncomfortable and lead to health complications if left untreated.
Am I eligible for a smile makeover?
You will need to attend a consultation so our specialists can assess whether you need any treatment carried out before you undergo smile makeover treatment. You will be checked for signs of gum disease, severe misalignment and teeth grinding as well as any build up of tartar and plaque. This is because it is important that your mouth and teeth are as healthy as they can be beforehand, as this renders the treatment more successful and safe.
A smile makeover takes involves taking your whole face into consideration. Your skin tone, facial appearance and tooth colour.
Smile makeovers are for many different degrees of treatment – whether you would like to change one or two things about your smile, or completely redefine your smile, at Fresh Dental we can help.
Benefits of Smile Makeover
A smile makeover is probably the most bespoke orthodontic treatment you can undergo as it’s essentially a pick and mix of treatments. A smile makeover will:
– Boost your confidence.
– Improve your smile and the overall appearance of your face (depending on the treatments selected).
– ‘Reset’ your dental health.
If you would like more information on the treatments we offer, please do not hesitate to contact us.