Here at Fresh Dental, we are always receiving such positive feedback from our patients about the orthodontic treatments we provide. We thought we would share 10 of our patients’ favourite reasons for having braces.
1. Braces can be super subtle – With advancements in brace technology such as Invisalign, your treatment can be virtually invisible. Or if you are feeling more adventurous and wish to flaunt your treatment, you can always brighten up your smile with a rainbow of colours, as you can choose to have coloured braces if you wish. We have found this an be a great way to pursuade young children to em(brace)! their treatment!
2. Braces are suitable for everybody – No matter what the dental alignment issue may be, we can access each patient perfectly on an individual basis. And we are seeing more adults embrace orthodontic every year! In fact, since 2011, 1 in 5 patients seeking braces is an adult.
3. Orthodontics fixes what you’ve got – braces straighten your natural teeth rather than hiding them behind a perfect veneer. They are the cheaper option if you wish to have flawless looking teeth.
4. No needles! – We understand that needles can be our patients’ biggest fear when visiting the dentist. But fear not! There will be no drilling or filling involved!
5. Celebs embrace braces too – You can be safe in the knowledge that even celebrities have braces – they aren’t naturally perfect either! Kendall Jenner, Niall Horan and Gwen Stefani have orthodontic treatment to thank for their star smiles. The stigma behind having a ‘metal mouth’ is disappearing rapidly, with more and more celebrities wearing them in the public eye. There are also some famous faces such as Justin Bieber and Tom Cruise who take the subtler approach, opting for Invisalign treatments.
6. Straight teeth are easier to keep clean – With fewer crevices and gaps for food and bacteria to hide in, post orthodontic treatment, your cleaning routine is made so much easier.
7. Braces just keep on getting better – With Invisalign braces, you can now straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets in sight. Invisalign is a removable treatment that allows for flexibility and comfort.
8. Orthodontics can chance your whole face – Not only do braces straighten teeth, they can also improve the profile of your face, aligning your jaw and the way your teeth bite together.
9. Braces are only temporary – If you are worried about the appearance of the brace, don’t worry! Take some comfort in the fact that they are not on forever…the only thing that lasts forever is the perfectly straight smile you will receive.
10. The results are AMAZING! – It is always such a pleasure to see how joyful our patients are with their smiles after orthodontic treatment.