With All-on-4, we can replace a full arch of lost teeth in a single day. All-on-4 is a fast and cost-effective alternative to conventional implants.
Benefits of All-on-4
- Treatment is complete in a single appointment – Once we have assessed whether you are suited to All-on-4, your implants and restorations can be placed in a single day.
- No temporary dentures – As treatment is carried out in a single appointment, there is no need for us to fit you with a temporary denture.
- Cost-effective alternative to conventional implant treatment – As there are only 4 implants needed, All-on-4 works out as a cheaper treatment to traditional implants.
- Function and look like natural teeth – As with traditional implants, the implants for All-on-4 are custom made to match your tooth shade and to be in-keeping with your tooth structure. They are secured deep into your jawbone, so you won’t feel any shifting or loosening as you would with standard removable dentures.
- Fewer dietary restrictions – Unlike conventional dentures, which make eating some foods challenging, implants are a fixed solution, so you do not have to worry about eating chewy foods that can impact the function of dentures.
- Restore your confidence – Missing teeth can have a huge impact on your confidence and wellbeing. You may have found that you’ve been reluctant to smile for fear of exposing a vacant gap in your mouth; in replacing your missing teeth, you’ll restore your desire to smile again and have a smile you love.
- Improve your dental health and overall health – Missing teeth can have a huge impact on your dental hygiene, as vacant spaces in your mouth become the perfect breeding ground for bacteria.
If you would like more information about treatment at Fresh, please do not hesitate to ask our friendly team.